Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pesto-Crusted Tilapia

Pesto-Crusted Tilapia For Two
My very own

Ingredients:
2 Tilapia Filets
2-3 T pesto
1/4 cup bread crumbs (plain or seasoned- either will work fine)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and lay filets on the sheet. Mix together pesto and bread crumbs to form a thick paste. Spread the pesto crumbs over the tilapia, packing it down. Use up all the crumbs. Bake for 10-15 min. until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Enjoy!

Notes: since I made mention of this in my last post, I thought I should include it as well. This is a creation I made based on the flavors and topping on a salmon dish at Bravo when I worked there. I never measure anything for this dish~ sometimes I have more crust than others, but I always look for a thick grainy paste. It is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment